Tuesday 21 February 2012

MESSAGE ON A BLOG - OWN A PIECE OF MY WORK FOR FREE



VITA SU MARTE 1 - digital image/painting/drawing 2012


One of the most interesting things about making art in this age is it's ability to find it's way on the screen of someone thousand of miles from where you are.  


I have just recently collected my postcards from the Surface Gallery's International postcard show and it made me think of ways in which we can share physical art on a smaller scale.  I then started to think of the idea of a message in a bottle and a way in which I could give something back to anybody who has purposefully or stumbled upon and read my blog.


With this, I am prepared to give away, and post on, one of my 6 x 4 postcards of the series VITA SU MARTE recently shown in Nottingham to someone who is willing to contact me and forward me an address so I can send the postcard on to them.  The person who will receive the postcard will be the furthest away from Nottingham outside of the UK.


To apply, just click on my contact details at the side of the blog and send me your address and some info on how you found out about my work.


CLOSING DATE: 31st March 2012 - Good Luck!